THE BUSINESS OF FOOD EXPO 2019
Dreaming of launching a food product? Searching for ways to expand your already successful food business? Don’t miss The Business of Food Expo in Melbourne. The event brings together high-profile speakers, panelists, experts and exhibitors; including former NEIS client Cinzia from the wildly successful Smoothie Bombs, and NEIS provider Box Hill Institute.
- Learn from keynote speakers Chobani (one of the world’s leading yogurt companies) and Rebel Food Tasmania (premium farmed edible insects) about bringing a new product to market and the best ingredients for building a thriving food business.
- Panels of leading food industry experts will share their knowledge and vision.
- Packaging, finance, strategy and marketing exhibitors will educate, motivate and help you to make your food business the best it can be.
- Network with peers and partners to flesh out your next big opportunity.
- Book a one-on-one session with a consultant to help with a specific business challenge. Secure your place via the merchandise options when booking.
- Lunch included. Please let us know your dietary requirements when booking.
The Business of Food Expo.
Wednesday 14 August 2019, 10 am – 5 pm.
The Park (Function Centre).
36 Lakeside Drive Albert Park, VIC 3206.
This event is brought to you by The Business of Food.